Smart TCL TV: the all-round smart choice
TCL enters the ‘connected’ era with the E4300 series
Smart TCL TV gives access to numerous web contents, as well as applications and services to meet all your needs: following the news, accessing information services (weather, traffic, etc.), renting video content on demand (films, series), watching short videos on Youtube and Dailymotion, listening to online radio stations and podcasts with TuneIn, playing online or connecting to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter!
Compatible with standard HbbTV, the E4300 series also allows you to access the new services offered by television stations: consulting the TV program guide, watching programs that you missed and benefiting from additional content…
Enjoy having your personal content on your TV!
Thanks to its DLNA function, the E4300 television series allows easy access to videos, photos and music saved on other devices in the home that are compatible with DLNA (computer, smart phone, tablet… all devices connected to the home network).
The E4300 has other significant advantages:
- With its Ultra-Narrow design, this series offers a larger display in comparison to a traditional television with the same dimensions.
- The 42” model of the E4300 series integrates 3D Enjoy* technology, so-called passive 3D technology, to recreate the cinema 3D experience and let you and your friends become immersed in your favourite films.
- Screen size: diagonal (cm/in): 81/32 - 100/39 – 107/42
- Resolution : FHD (39/42) - HD (32)
- Picture enhancement technology : DDHD
- USB media player : HD video, music, photo
- DLNA: DMP: HD video, music, photo
- Eco mode : Yes
About TCL Electronics
Headquartered in China, TCL Multimedia Technology Holdings Limited (HKSE: 01070) is one of the leading players in the global TV industry, engaged in the research and development, manufacturing and distribution of consumer electronic products. Through a new product-and-user-oriented business model that focuses primarily on a “double +” strategy which includes “intelligence + Internet” and “products + services” as the main direction, striving to become a “global entertainment technology enterprise” that provides integrated entertainment solutions to customers.
TCL Multimedia EUROPE
Agence Wellcom – 01 46 34 60 60
Stéph anie Beauhaire – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean-Christophe Malard – email@example.com