What is Google Lens?
Google Lens can automatically recognize and search within the content which appears within the lens. There are 3 ways to use the Google Lens function:
Way 1: touch the “Camera” app -> touch the Google Lens icon .
Way 2: press and hold the home button to enter Google assistant -> touch the Google Lens icon at the bottom of the screen.
Way 3: touch the “Photos” app -> select a photo -> touch the Google Lens icon at the bottom of the screen.
When you open the Google lens viewfinder, the lens will continually analyze what you see to show you results in real time. Options include:
1) Copy text: Try phone numbers, dates, and addresses.
2) Search Similar Products: Try clothing and furniture.
3) Identify Plants and Animals: Try flowers and dog breeds.
4) Discover Books & Media: Try books, movies, music albums, and video games.
5) Scan Codes: Try barcodes and QR codes.