Does this soundbar work with any TV?
Yes, as long as it has any of the port below:
1. HDMI supporting ARC (preferred).
2. Optical audio output (TOSLink) .
3. Headphone output.
How to fix the echo effect?
Simply mute the TV speaker to have the soundbar as the singular source of sound.
What are the types of sound modes:
Four sound modes - Movies, Music, TV and Boost.
How do I get the best Wi-Fi connection?
1. This soundbar supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi frequencies. It’s generally it is best to use the same network name (SSID) on your router so the product will select the best network automatically. In case you have different network names for the two different frequencies, try out which one provides the best performance for you. Keep in mind that 2.4GHz has better range which in most cases is more important than the higher speed 5GHz offers.
2. If you see a lock icon, your Wi-Fi network requires a password, so make sure you have it available. 3. Ensure your Internet is working properly. Restarting your router and modem will solve most Wi-Fi network issues.
During pairing, what is the status indicated by the subwoofer LED?
1. Idle mode: flashes slowly.
2. Pairing: flashes quickly.
3. Paired: on solidly.
If soundbar has no power?
1. Please make sure the AC power cord and AC input connector are connected properly.
2. Make sure there is power supply.
3. Make sure the Sound Bar has turned on.
If soundbar has no sound?
1. First, make sure the audio cable is connected to the Sound Bar and your device. 2. Make sure you have selected the correct source. 3. Press "+" to increase the volume level. 4. Make sure the Sound Bar is not muted.
How to make my remote control function properly again？
1. Make sure the distance of the remote control and the Sound Bar main unit is within operational range. 2. Make sure the batteries are correctly inserted.
How to hear more clear sound？
1. First, make sure the cables are properly connected. 2. Make sure you have selected the correct source. 3. Make sure the TV is muted if you play audio from the TV.
How to find the Bluetooth name of this soundbar on my Bluetooth device？.
1. First, make sure the Bluetooth function is activated on your Bluetooth device. 2. Make sure the Sound Bar has paired with your Bluetooth device. 3. Make sure the Sound Bar has unpaired with another device.
How to switch LED indicator of the subwoofer (when off)？
Try and reset the subwoofer by disconnecting the power supply and reconnecting after 2 minutes.
How to connect to wifi and Google Home?
Thanks to built in wifi and Chromecast support, TS9030 RayDanz can be added to Google Home. Cast music to your soundbar or create speaker groups.   Follow this guide to setup wifi and connect your TS9030 RayDanz soundbar to your Google Home. Depending on when your soundbar was manufactured it might require a software update in order to connect it to your wifi and Google Home. If your TS9030 RayDanz soundbar does not appear in your Google Home app as an available device to configure, it most likely need a software upgrade.   Power ON the soundbar with the soundbar remote.   Make sure your phone is connected to your wifi, then open the Google Home app on your phone. You should see "Set up TS9030 ATMOS SB" appear in the app, select it to start setup.   Select your Google Home, or create a new Home, then select "Next".   The Google Home app will scan for devices.   After the scan is completed and your TCL TS9030 RayDanz soundbar is found, select "Next". "Cast" is displayed on the soundbar during the connection with Google Home. During the connection process you should hear a sound being played from the soundbar. Select "Yes" if you heard it, otherwise select "Try again". If you want to help with improvements select "Yes, I´m in", if not select "No thanks". Now choose a location for the soundbar. Pick one of your rooms in Google Home, or create a new one. Select your wifi and click "Next" to connect the soundbar to your wifi.   The soundbar is now connecting to your wifi. Successful connection will be confirmed on the soundbar. If you can see a small green LED the soundbar is connected to wifi, if the LED is red please repeat the setup again.   Select "Continue" to proceed with linking the soundbar to your Google Account.   This is what have been set up for you. Might vary depending on what services you have.   If you need to learn more about casting please select any of the clips. You can also "Skip tutorial.   Select "Finish tutorial" Done, your soundbar is now connected to wifi and Google Home Bonus tip: You can change the name of the soundbar in the Google Home app to make it easier to find. To do so select your soundbar. Press the settings cogwheel. Now you can change the name, location, create speaker groups and more.
How to connect to wifi and AirPlay?
Thanks to built in wifi and AirPlay support, TS9030 RayDanz can be used with your AirPlay devices. You can also add TS9030 RayDanz to your Google Home thanks to built in Chromecast support.   Follow this guide to setup wifi and connect your TS9030 RayDanz soundbar with AirPlay. Depending on when your soundbar was manufactured it might require a software update in order to connect it to your wifi, use AirPlay and Google Home. If your TS9030 RayDanz soundbar does not appear in your iOS wifi settings or Google Home app as an available device to configure, it most likely need a software update. Click here to find out how to get the software update for your device. Power ON the soundbar with the soundbar remote.   On your iOS device go to settings and wifi settings.   Make sure you are connected to your wifi. After powering up, the soundbar should appear under "Set up new AirPlay speaker...". Select "TCL RAY-DANZ" .   The wifi your iOS device is connected to will be selected by default. If you want to connect the soundbar to another wifi network select "Show other networks" and choose the preferred wifi network.   By default the soundbar AirPlay name will be "TCL RAY-DANZ". This can be changed by pressing the speaker name.   If you wish to set a password to connect to the speaker, type in the password you wish to use.   When you are satisfied with the options, select "Next".   Connecting the soundbar with wifi and AirPlay.   When the setup is complete, select "Done".   That´s it! Your TS9030 RayDanz soundbar is now connected to your wifi network and can be used with AirPlay.
How to do a factory reset?
The below instructions are applicable only if the installed software version is EU080, EU081 or higher.   Factory reset can be accessed by long press of the OK key when the sound bar is in standby mode. The system menu will show on the display, now use the ⏮ or ⏭ keys to select “FACTORY RESET” and press OK. The soundbar will now ask again to press OK to confirm and then show. “RESETTING” for a couple of minutes. After this, proceed with the Wi-Fi setup using Google Home App or the Apple AirPlay iOS Wi-Fi Settings menu or use the Apple Home app.
How do I find the Model Number and Serial Number on TCL Sound Bars?
On the Rear/Back Panel of the soundbar. Only for TS9030 model you can find it on the bottom of the soundbar.
Why are the audio and video out-of-sync when using the subwoofer?
To prevent or correct this, just follow one of the three steps offered below:   1. Try turning off and then turning on the TV and the soundbar. 2. Try changing the Channel on the TV. 3. Try changing the source on the soundbar.
How to adjust the TCL Sound Bar volume using the TV Remote?
If you connected the TV and soundbar through the HDMI (ARC) port but are unable to control the volume using the TV remote, just follow the step-by-step instructions offered below: 1. Ensure that the HDMI cable is connected to the HDMI ARC port of the TV. 2. In the TV setting -> systems, ensure that CEC controls are active. 3. Under setting ensure that the TV speakers are enabled and “S/PDIF and ARC” are set to “Auto Detect”.
Can I buy a separate Subwoofer to pair with my TS5 or TS7?
Currently, you cannot add a separate or pair another subwoofer to any of our TCL soundbar models.