About the company:
TCT Mobile, Inc. (TCT), with its North American headquarters based in Irvine, California, is a subsidiary of TCL Corporation, a global consumer electronics brand with products currently sold in over 160 countries. A leader in mobile phones, TCT’s product portfolio includes TCL and Alcatel branded devices in the mobile, audio, and networking categories.
About the Roll:
TCL is looking for a self-motivated versatile Graphic Designer who is passionate about designing for both print and digital including sell sheets, posters, hand-outs, infographics, trade show displays, t-shirts, emails, landing pages, and other digital marketing. The ideal candidate has an impeccable design sense, a keen eye for detail, and constantly seeks to understand project needs. This position is a combination of design, creative strategy, and execution for a variety of marketing programs and deliverables across digital, print, and social media channels.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Design high-quality and innovative creative, including but not limited to: printed materials and sales collateral, presentations, signage for events, email, landing pages, social media/web graphics, etc.
- Apply innovative visual design and expert knowledge of graphics, layout, color usage, and typography concepts.
- Create graphics, icons, and other visual treatments as needed for use across all channels.
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing teams to maintain brand identity standards.
- Execute a consistent visual design and maintain aesthetics, standards and brand integrity.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure that all designs are interpreted and implemented as specified and meet all business requirements.
- 2+ years of design experience.
- Ability to turn complex information into clean design that communicates clearly.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and shift between projects seamlessly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat), plus HTML5, CSS, and some Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Take creative direction well and effectively but can also self-start.
- Thrive in a fast paces, high volume environment.
- Wildly creative and obsessively meticulous
We at TCT look at our entire organization as family, and with that we truly work to emphasize work-life balance by offering flexible schedules to our talent. We also pride ourselves on our ability to provide competitive benefits to improve the quality of life for all employees. Our comprehensive benefits program features:
- A generous PTO plan in which benefits increase with tenure.
- Bonus plan to share in company’s profitability.
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx) coverage for you and your family starting on the first of the month following your date of hire.
- A 401K plan with generous matching contributions, available after 90 days of hire
- Financial security for you and your loved ones through Life Insurance, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account plans for medical and dependent care expenses allow you to save for your family’s needs on a pre-tax basis.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement