The Home Appliance Business Leader is responsible for overall business performance and strategy development for the Home Appliance category. Partners with other department leaders to ensure effective coordination and relationships with all disciplines of the organization. Develops, coordinates and communicates strategies, objectives and programs for all marketing and sales activities of the organization. Drives business efforts to identify and actively pursue customers and product offerings. Guides communication with the sales team to establish common strategies and goals and establish best practices.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Launch and Grow the Business – Add categories to the existing home-comfort business to establish TCL as a full-line supplier of Home Appliance products with responsibility for P&L and revenue generation. Identifies and coordinates efforts toward identifying new customers and product offerings. Provides direction and leadership for potential product and business acquisitions. Deliver business leadership in terms of customer knowledge, consumer electronics and long-term market positioning. Chart new directions.
- Develop Sales and Marketing Strategy – Working with members of the sales and executive management team, the Home Appliance Business Leader drives the creation and implementation of the company’s sales and marketing strategy to increase market share and profitability in each business segment.
- Managing Activities of the Sales Organization – Provide leadership to insure the achievement of sales revenue targets and profitability. Provide leadership to ensure world-class customer service and marketing strategy without compromising company profitability. Provide executive management detailed analysis, modeling, pricing and business maintenance and growth strategies. Coordinate communication and activities between all sales personnel toward accomplishing organizational goals. Clearly and quickly works through the complexity of key issues, problems, and opportunities to affect action.
- Team Building, Maintenance and Participation – Partners with sales team as well as other business leaders to ensure effective coordination and relationships with all disciplines of the organization.
- Develop a Sales & Marketing Vision – Develops a long-range course of action or set of goals to align with TCL’s vision. Integrates information from all sources to develop a well-informed, diverse perspective that can be used to optimize organizational performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Sales Experience with Home Depot and/or Lowes beneficial.
- Strong sales background with proven track record in developing national sales strategies and building world-class sales and marketing solutions for organization in similar industries.
- Must be successful in managing effective deployment of resources, systems and personnel to enable achievement of organizational objectives.
- History of impacting positive and efficient process and system change throughout an organization
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions.
- Must have the ability to interact at all levels within customer's organization.
- Self-motivated and must welcome responsibility, challenge and decision-making.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Travel upwards 40% seasonally.