About the Company
TCT Mobile, Inc. (TCT), with its North American headquarters based in Irvine, CA, is a subsidiary of TCL Corporation, a global consumer electronics brand with products currently sold in over 160 countries. A leader in mobile phones, TCT’s product portfolio includes TCL and Alcatel branded devices in the mobile, audio, and networking categories.
About the role
TCT Mobile is seeking a Product Marketing Manager based out of the North America headquarters in Irvine, CA. The Product Marketing Manager is vital in the promotion of our products and their features to our customers. The Product Marketing Manager will become well versed and knowledgeable about the company’s products, locate key features that will attract customers, distill the features to a mass consumer base and be heavily involved in creating marketing campaigns for products.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Create compelling, comprehensive, and easy-to-understand assets, competitive positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets to enable the sales team and various marketing stakeholders speak to the consumer benefits of our products.
- Be the expert on consumer segmentation and market intelligence, understand how consumers buy our products and products in the larger space. Be the subject matter expert on products both internally and externally.
- Craft messaging, as well as review, edit and enhance copy provided by various stakeholder groups to ensure it is cohesive, concise, and on-brand.
- Work with legal to make sure that various aspect of the product marketing and messaging meet legal guidance.
- Develop all training content including Fact Sheets, One Pagers, Training Decks, Call Center Training Decks, e-Learning Simulations, etc.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales/carrier teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Create compelling e-learning content for Carriers and Retailers.
- Develop processes and guidelines for training content requests.
- Comfortable presenting our narrative and roadmap through online webinars and in person training with media/partners/field team.
- Build productive relationships with a variety of teams and stakeholders to foster open communication and ensure alignment across all marketing channels.
- Work collaboratively with agencies, internal marketing teammates, and across functions to effectively reach company goals.
- Manage priorities and deadlines across multiple concurrent projects.
- Additional duties as related to the role.
- Other ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of marketing, training, or go-to-market experience
- Experience in crafting easy to understand messaging about technical topics for the non-technical consumer.
- Strong skills in writing, communication, and ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing messages and ideas with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
- Experience in creative development or background in design is a plus.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
We at TCT look at our entire organization as family, and with that we truly work to emphasize work-life balance by offering flexible schedules to our talent. We also pride ourselves on our ability to provide competitive benefits to improve the quality of life for all employees. Our comprehensive benefits program features:
- A generous PTO plan in which benefits increase with tenure.
- Bonus plan to share in company’s profitability.
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx) coverage for you and your family starting on the first of the month following your date of hire.
- A 401K plan with generous matching contributions, available after 90 days of hire
- Financial security for you and your loved ones through Life Insurance, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account plans for medical and dependent care expenses allow you to save for your family’s needs on a pre-tax basis.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement