Under the general direction of the Vice President of Sales, TCL is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us grow our cross-category business within all Walmart Stores. This position is responsible for the sale of the organization's television products. This position sells the Company’s television products and services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning, and technical development of products and services with an emphasis on North American accounts.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Create Weekly Activity and Monthly Opportunity, Demand Forecast, Promotion Calendar.
- Heavy involvement in creating and maintaining a 90- and 120-day rolling sell in plan for Walmart account
- Obtain customer TAM (Total Available Market) information. Obtain Market sector knowledge. Obtain competitive data.
- Implement and maintain Quarterly Business Reviews with all Distributors and Sales Reps assigned accounts.
- Clearly establish Sales Plan Goals with Director of Sales.
- Respond to customer and distributor product inquiries (emails and phone calls) relating to specification, pricing, delivery and purchase orders.
- Travel to different regions to meet with customers and distributors , sometimes all together to promote the TCL’s product offerings and provide support such as application, product training and services to achieve Sales Plan.
- Manage executive relationships and metrics with Walmart including inventory levels, turns, contracts, quarterly corporate business reviews, periodic local/regional business reviews at select branches, and drive increased sales within the accounts across North America assigned.
- 2-5 years of key national/Walmart account sales experience
- Experience managing major retail accounts such a Walmart, Costco, Target, Best Buy, Target, or Amazon is required preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented
- Proven track record of efficiently maintaining and growing customer relationships
- Ability to leverage relationships to increase shelf-share and drive increased business
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities at once while maintaining the highest level of quality and detail
- Ability to utilize analytical tools to understand business metrics and address and solve business issues
- Experience in Consumer Electronics a plus
- Outstanding ability to create detailed business cases using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint