You will be responsible for the delivery of revenue and performance targets for the company’s business in the ecommerce channel, with a focus on Amazon.com.
You will act as the ‘business owner’ for assigned categories, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact your business. Through a deep understanding of Amazon’s business model, you will articulate key needs and opportunities back to the broader organization, and you will own KPI optimization (traffic, conversion, basket, retention, sales, and profitability) and use this data to drive projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a key contact for Amazon related activity and lead daily operations of the Amazon business to maintain profitability, sales growth, and customer satisfaction
- Contribute your expertise to drive the company’s success across other ecommerce platforms, including TCL.com
- Use strong interpersonal and communication skills to maintain and grow customer relationships; leverage those relationships to increase brand awareness and drive increased business
- Compile and deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting across key performance indicators; use these analytics to recommend data driven decisions
- Monitor and help maintain product detail pages to ensure data accuracy, consistency of brand messaging, and an overall best-in-class online presentation
- Manage channel pricing, inventory, and promotions, and develop countermeasures for sell-in, sell-out, or demand discrepancies
- Oversee the execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns across digital media channels, both paid and owned
- Analyze market trends, industry competition, and customer needs to identify branding and sales growth opportunities
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics, or Marketing
- 3+ years of ecommerce experience; Amazon experience required
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think critically, strategically, and tactically with strong attention to detail in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding ability to create detailed business cases using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint