TCL is looking for a self-motivated versatile Senior Graphic Designer who is passionate about designing for both print and digital including packaging, sell sheets, logos, 360 ad campaigns, hand-outs, infographics, trade show displays, t-shirts, emails, landing pages, and OOH signage. The ideal candidate is responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery who has an impeccable design sense, a keen eye for detail, and constantly seeks to understand project needs. This position must lead the design, creative strategy, and execution for a variety of marketing assets across all product categories.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Design high-quality and innovative creative, including but not limited to: printed materials and sales collateral,packaging, digital and print campaigns, presentations, signage for events and product launches, email, landing pages, social media/web graphics, etc.
- Generating fresh concepts and managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Communicate with internal and external teams efficiently and effectively to brief team members on project statuses.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Be a mentor to the junior designers in the team
- Prepare and coordinate printing with printers to ensure all printing details are understood, most cost-efficient methods have been considered, and deadlines are met.
- Work with the Creative Director to conceptualize, execute, and iterate on compositions for deployment across multiple social platforms
- Alter and enhance art assets as needed, including digital painting, to achieve great results with your layouts
- Apply innovative visual design and expert knowledge of graphics, layout, color usage, and typography concepts.
- Create graphics, icons, and other visual treatments as needed for use across all channels.
- Execute a consistent visual design and maintain aesthetics, standards and brand integrity.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure that all designs are interpreted and implemented as specified and meet all business requirements.
- Effectively use project management software such as Monday.com
- 5+ years of design experience.
- Ability to turn complex information into clean design that communicates clearly.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and shift between projects seamlessly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic.
- Team player mentality
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat), and some Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Take creative direction well and effectively, but can also self-start.
- Thrive in a fast-paces, high volume environment.
- Wildly creative and obsessively meticulous
- Experience in Keynote, Video, Photography or Motion Graphics is a plus, but not required