Under the general direction of the Vice President of Sales, TCL is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us grow our cross-category business within all Best Buy Stores. This person will be responsible for meeting our sales goals for multiple TCL categories, achieving forecast targets, crafting sell in plans and justifying plans with TCL upper management and business planning. In addition, they are responsible for developing innovative business strategies and providing vision for sales strategies and their execution. This position will be responsible for maximizing TCL’s marketing, advertising, events, and training budget; while ensuring TCL is represented as a top tier leader in the industry.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with VP of Sales to develop short- and long-term strategic plans, including the preparation of annual Business plans and budget
- Heavy involvement in creating and maintaining a 90- and 120-day rolling sell in plan for Best Buy account
- Conduct weekly and daily sales forecasts and account reviews to create reports and compare against objectives
- Achieving shelf share goals during annual assortment summits by account
- Conduct and help direct weekly/bi-weekly CPFR calls with Best Buy along with TCL business planning
- Manage assigned budgets while consistently seeking revenue and cost optimization
- Manage all related expenses with TCL accounting department
- Negotiate annual Best Buy VPA
- Ensure organization-wide programs and events are administered, representing TCL as a world class consumer electronics brand
- Manage executive relationships and metrics with Best Buy including inventory levels, turns, contracts, quarterly corporate business reviews, periodic business reviews, and drive increased sales within the accounts as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience at key national accounts
- Experience managing a direct relationship with Best Buy is required.
- HEAVY experience creating, evaluating, and analyzing customer forecast is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong negotiation and client management skills. High energy, passionate and articulate.
- Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented
- Proven track record of efficiently maintaining and growing customer relationships
- Ability to interact at all levels within customer’s organization to increase shelf-share and drive increased business.
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment