The Supply Chain Analyst will maintain solutions as it relates to the customer agreement and may recommend changes to improve efficiency, provide cost savings or reduce support. Position will require both customer and carrier interactions and be capable of representing TCL in customer meetings. The Supply Chain Analyst will work collectively between Sales, Operations, Engineering and Technology to support logistics solutions and systems implementations.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Work with sales team and logistics team on supply chain coordination
- Work with business planning team on demand forecasting, supply planning and scheduling, and inventory management
- Manage procurement and communicate with the manufacturer in China to understand resource condition, material planning, and production schedule
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate all data related to supply chain and operation to facilitate decision making, strategy development, and improve supply chain efficiency
- Measure and report supply chain and operation performance
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as sales & marketing, manufacturing & operations, finance, quality control, customer service, and/or demand/supply planning.
- Work with cross functional teams to meet supply chain objectives such as inventory entitlement, inventory control and inventory market commitments.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to occasionally communicate with China team at night
- Must be highly analytical with professional critical thinking skills
- Must be able to make decisions quickly and efficiently