We are currently looking for a Technical Services Manager to join our Customer Advocacy team located in Corona, CA. The Technical Service Manager will lead and manage all aspects of TCL’s service and repair operations ensuring that the utmost care is given to our customers. Working with both internal and external partners, this position will lead TCL’s efforts to provide a seamless, customer friendly, service experience for TCL’s current and future product lines in North America.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead and manage TCL’s third-party service providers that perform depot repair, refurbishing, fulfillment, parts distribution, onsite service and returns. This includes, but not limited to, quality control, contract preparation, onboarding new partners, and project management.
- Develop service/support strategies to ensure best-in-class service while also ensuring optimum cost control.
- Lead, mentor and continually develop a team of technical services engineers and analysts.
- Manage parts and whole unit inventory across all lines of business and product categories to ensure optimum service levels and cost control.
- Lead the product services life cycle from NPI to EOL and identify opportunities for product improvement.
- Define and implement necessary systems, metrics and controls to effectively manage operations.
- Collaborate with customers, third-party servicers, and partners to prevent and resolve customer issues.
- Facilitate a culture of continuous improvement and explore additional revenue-generating opportunities.
- Serve as an escalation point for critical customer issues. Coordinate with appropriate partners to manage issues to resolution.
- Review and analyze data from multiple sources then present discoveries and recommendations.
- Work closely with support managers to align processes and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Review and approve service claims and associated service costs.
- Ability to travel approx. 20%.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Alternative degrees and extensive work experience in relevant industries will be considered.
- Ten or more years of leadership experience leading cross-functional teams supporting consumer electronics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and proficient in time management.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization, front line to executives.
- Experience with televisions preferred.
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY***
Our Company Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life, AD&D, LTD)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pension Plan
- Access to employee purchase opportunities
- Casual work environment & strong commitment to work/life balance