About the company:
TCT Mobile, Inc. (TCT), with its North American headquarters based in Irvine, California, is a subsidiary of TCL Corporation, a global consumer electronics brand with products currently sold in over 160 countries. A leader in mobile phones, TCT’s product portfolio includes TCL and Alcatel branded devices in the mobile, audio, and networking categories.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Design a test plan according to product functional requirements, build a test environment, complete localized testing and verification, and monitor and improve the project operation process to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and achieves the expected goals.
- Responsible for the unpacking experience, unpacking inspection of new products and the organization and implementation of Home Test and field test
- Responsible for local after-sales technical support and follow-up and resolution of after-sales problems, assist developers in analyzing problems, and put forward optimization suggestions from the perspective of testing and user experience.
- Interpret industry regulations, gain insights into market user behavior and habits, summarize and analyze test data based on product issues/status combined with North American market demand/competitive product conditions, and propose product and R&D process optimization recommendations
- Bachelor or MS degree in Computer Science, Technology, Communications or related professional.
- Knowledge of software testing theory and processes.
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills, positive work attitude, and good ability to work under pressure.
- Good English skill both in listening, speaking, reading and writing. Able to read English materials more proficiently.
- At least two years experience in TV or mobile phone testing, working experience in Ruku, LG and Samsung is preferred.
- Chinese speaking preferred
We at TCT look at our entire organization as family, and with that we truly work to emphasize work-life balance by offering flexible schedules to our talent. We also pride ourselves on our ability to provide competitive benefits to improve the quality of life for all employees. Our comprehensive benefits program features:
- A generous PTO plan in which benefits increase with tenure.
- Bonus plan to share in company’s profitability.
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx) coverage for you and your family starting on the first of the month following your date of hire.
- A 401K plan with generous matching contributions, available after 90 days of hire
- Financial security for you and your loved ones through Life Insurance, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account plans for medical and dependent care expenses allow you to save for your family’s needs on a pre-tax basis.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement