All New TCL Product Models including LCD/LED Televisions, Sound Bars, and Appliances including Window Air Conditioners, Portable and Through-The-Wall Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers, Air Purifiers, and Robot Vacuums (each individually referred to as a “Product” or “Unit”, and together referred to as the “Products”).
What your warranty covers: Defects in materials or workmanship to the original owner of this TCL Product when purchased as new from an Authorized Dealer of TCL brand Products in the United States and packaged with this warranty statement.
New Products (Non-Commercial Use)
For how long after your purchase:
- One (1) year from date of purchase or delivery for parts and labor for non-commercial use.
New Products (Commercial Use)
For how long after your purchase:
- Six (6) months from date of purchase or delivery for parts and labor for commercial use.
Commercial use includes, but is not limited to, the use of this Product in a commercial or business environment, the use of this Product in an institution or for institutional purposes, or other commercial purposes including rental purposes.
What we will do
- At TCL’s discretion, (1) pay an Authorized TCL Service Center for both labor charges and parts to repair your Product, or (2) replace your Product with a new or refurbished/remanufactured equivalent value Product. The decision to repair or replace will be made solely by TCL. See section entitled “How to get service.”
How to get service
- Before submitting a request for warranty service, please visit support.tcl.com for helpful FAQs and additional troubleshooting suggestions.
- To get warranty service, contact TCL Customer Support by visiting support.tcl.com/contact-us. Please have your Product type, model number, serial number, and ZIP code ready. Troubleshooting and prior approval from a TCL representative MUST occur before sending in your Product to a TCL Service Center.
- A representative must troubleshoot your problem over the telephone, via chat, or through e-mail before receiving service. If it is determined that your Unit requires service, the service location will be at the sole discretion of TCL based upon the Limited Warranty Statement.
- At the sole discretion of TCL, television screen sizes 43-inches and smaller will either be repaired at an Authorized TCL Service Center or directly exchanged for a new or refurbished/re-certified Unit. At the sole discretion of TCL, television screen sizes 44-inches or larger will either be repaired or directly exchanged for a new or refurbished/re-certified Unit at an Authorized TCL Service Center or in-home. At the sole discretion of TCL, Sound Bars, and Appliances including Window Air Conditioners, Portable and Through-The-Wall Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers, Air Purifiers, and Robot Vacuums will either be repaired or directly exchanged for a new or refurbished/re-certified Unit at an Authorized TCL Service Center or in-home. In the event of a service visit where the on-site technician, in his-her sole discretion, deems the home or property conditions to be hazardous and/or unsafe, TCL reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the service visit, or opt for an exchange of the in-warranty Unit for a refurbished/re-certified Unit in lieu of the in-home service visit.
- TCL is not responsible for transportation costs for warranty coverage, including but not limited to Unit repair or replacement, to the Authorized TCL Service Center or TCL-designated address. However, TCL will pay for return shipping to a United States address only. TCL will provide instructions for packaging and shipping the Unit to the Authorized TCL Service Center or TCL-designated address. Units that are improperly packed and damaged during shipping are not covered under your limited Product warranty.
- Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice from an Authorized Dealer which is evidence that the Product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service.
- In the event that a Unit is to be replaced, a picture of the back of the Unit showing the model and serial number and picture of the Product issue itself may be required.
- PRE-AUTHORIZATION MUST BE OBTAINED BEFORE (1) SENDING ANY PRODUCT TO AN AUTHORIZED TCL SERVICE CENTER, OR (2) OBTAINING ANY IN-HOME REPAIR/REPLACEMENT/RENTAL SERVICES.
What your warranty does not cover
- A Unit sold in “As-Is”, “Used”, “Factory Reconditioned”, “Factory Re-Certified”, or “Refurbished”, condition or with faults.
- Damage caused by transportation or handling, including damage during shipment from a Retailer (please contact your Retailer for assistance).
- Extended Service Plans purchased from Retailers. Please contact your Retailer for assistance.
- Customer instruction. (Your Owner’s Manual describes how to install, adjust, and operate your Unit. Any additional information should be obtained from your Authorized Dealer).
- Service calls to your home for delivery or pick-up, installation, instruction, replacement of house fuses, connection of house wiring or plumbing, or to correct unauthorized repairs.
- Installation and related adjustments, or damage resulting from installation.
- Damage resulting from non-approved installation or repair methods.
- Failure of the Product to perform due to signal reception problems not caused by your Unit, or due to power failures or interruptions, or inadequate electrical service.
- Damage from misuse, abuse, neglect, insects, normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage, mishandling, faulty installation, inadequate electrical wiring, or power line surges.
- Damage caused by operating the Product in a corrosive or wet atmosphere.
- Markings or images on the television’s panel resulting from viewing fixed images (including but not limited to certain 4:3 images on wide screen televisions, or data or images in fixed screen locations from banners, video games, or certain broadcast networks).
- Units that have original factory serial numbers that are unreadable or missing, or that have been changed, defaced, or altered in any manner.
- A television that has been modified or incorporated into other Products, or that has had the serial number removed or altered.
- Use of accessories or components that are not compatible with this Product.
- A Unit purchased or serviced outside of the United States.
- Costs of shipping the Unit to the Authorized TCL Service Center or TCL-designated address. TCL will pay for return shipping to the customer to a United States address only.
- Acts of nature or God (as illustrative examples and for the avoidance of doubt, such acts of nature or God include but are not limited to damage caused by earthquakes, fires, lightning, or flood whether caused by nature or humans).
- Special, incidental, or consequential damages.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
- THE WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. NO VERBAL OR
- WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY TTE TECHNOLOGY, INC. DBA TCL NORTH AMERICA, ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A GUARANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE OR MODIFY THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
- REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. TTE TECHNOLOGY, INC. DBA TCL NORTH AMERICA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITED WARRANTY ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY AND WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE. THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE VISIT WWW.TCL.COM TO VIEW THE MOST CURRENT VERSION.
How State Law relates to this warranty
- Some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state.
If you purchased your Unit outside of the United States or seek warranty service coverage outside of the United States, this warranty does not apply. Contact your dealer for warranty information.
Service calls which do not involve defective materials or workmanship are not covered by this limited warranty. Costs of such service calls are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
TCL North America
189 Technology Dr
Irvine, California 92618