Scan code login
Personal information we collect
We may collect personal information about your online activities on websites, when you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
[[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]]
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- To provide customized content and personalized services based on your past activities on our services
- To provide customized advertising, promotions, and offers that might display on our websites, third-party websites, and online platforms such as social media networking.
- To provide promotions and offers by way of direct marketing communications, only where you have given us your separate consent.
- To promote our business interests (for example, to manage our relationship with you and improve your customer service experience), including communications on our website, third party websites, and online platforms
- To analyze our products and services to help us better understand our customers in order to offer the most relevant communications, services, and experiences to you
- To ask you for your opinions on our products and services and to carry out customer surveys, with your separate consent if required
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of TCL Electronics, or any of our affiliates, business partners, or customers
- We use and combine the information we collect about you from our Services, devices, or other sources to provide you with a better experience. For example, you can use your TCL account details not only on the Service you registered with, but other Services which use TCL accounts. We also use the information you provide directly or through other sources as described above to provide content you may like or that you’ve personalized.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We will disclose your information internally within our business, but only to those who need it to further provide Services or to fulfill your requests.
- We will also disclose your information to the following entities, only to the extent that this will be necessary to provide our Services, and other TCL Group companies which we control or own.
- Our business associates and partners, who we work together with to provide you the Services you’ve requested or bought. For instance, we may work with banks, Payment Gateways and UPIs (Unified Payment Interface) so that you can use one of our Services to make faster and more efficient payments. These business partners control and manage your personal information.
- All of our Service Providers, who are providing services for or on behalf of us, for repairs, customer contact centers, customer care activities, advertising (including customized advertising on our websites, third-party websites, or online platforms), conducting customer satisfaction surveys, or billing, or those send emails on our behalf. These providers are also committed to protecting your information.
- Other Parties who are protecting Our Services like, it may be necessary by law, legal process, or court order from governmental authorities to disclose your information. They may also seek your information from us for the purposes of law enforcement, national security, anti-terrorism, or other issues that are related to public security. It may also be necessary for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- While a merger or transfer, acquisition or sale, or in the event of a bankruptcy we may disclose your information with third Parties in Connection with Corporate Transactions..
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with customized advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- [[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED]]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
JAIICO, S2, No. 1, Govindasamy Street, Palavanthangal, Chennai, Tamil nadu, India，600114