Netflix has become the go-to source for streaming TV shows and movies, but how do you get it on your TV? We'll show you how to connect Netflix to a TV so that you can watch all of your favorite content from the comfort of your living room.
Using a Smart TV
The Netflix app can be found on the home screen or main menu of smart TVs that support Netflix. Try searching for Netflix in the app store on your TV to see if it's there. Then do the following steps:
- Connect your Smart TV to your home network
- Open your Smart TV apps.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Log in with your Nextflix Account.
- Select a video to play.
If you don't have a smart TV and want one, then it's time to start shopping.
Don't miss TCL smart Google TVs! Movies and shows are picked just for you.
Using a Computer
If your computer has an HDMI out port, connect one end of an HDMI cable to it, and the other to an available HDMI in port on your TV. Make note of which HDMI port you connect to.
- Turn on your TV.
- Select the HDMI Port you connect your computer with.
Go to https://www.netflix.com（建议nofollow这条链接） in a browser on your computer and sign in with your account.
- Select a video and start playing.
Using a Video Game Console
You can watch Netflix on a variety of different video game consoles, such as Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch, which can be useful if you don't want to purchase a streaming video device.
- Power on your console that is supported by Netflix.
- Connect your Game console with WiFi.
- Download the Netflix app.
- Open the Netflix app.
- Log in with your Netflix account.
- Use the left analog stick or D-pad on your game controller to browse movies and TV shows on Netflix.
Chromecast is a compact streaming device. It is connected to your TV's HDMI connection with a cable that is included. Your TV's HDMI ports are often numbered. Keep track of the number of HDMI ports you are using.
- Connect your TV's HDMI port to the Chromecast.
- Connect a power source to the Chromecast.
- Turn on your TV
- Choose the HDMI device to which the Chromecast is connected.
- If you haven't set up your Chromecast yet. Check out our guide on How To Cast Your Screen To Your Smart TV Using Chromecast.
- Open the Netflix application on your tablet or smartphone.
- Choose a film or television program to watch.
- Hit the Play button.
- Press the "cast" button.
- Hit the Chromecast button.
- The Netflix app can be used to manage playback.
Using a Roku
Roku requires an HDMI connection to your TV. Nearly every HDTV will have at least one HDMI port(Some older TV models may not have an HDMI port, maybe it’s time for you to get a new one. Check out TCL TV collections!). Make note of which HDMI port you connect your Roku to.
- Connect the Roku to a power outlet.
- Turn on your TV.
- Select the HDMI source your connected your Roku to.
- Select the language for the interface.
- Connect to WiFi or Ethernet.
- Create a Roku account if you don't have one.
- Link your Roku to your Roku account.
- select the Netflix app and log in with your Netflix account.
- Start playing.
Using an Amazon Fire Stick
- Connect your Amazon Fire Stick to an open HDMI port on your TV.
- Connect the A/C adapter to the micro-USB port on the bottom of the Fire Stick.
- Then plug the A/C adapter into an electrical outlet near your TV.
- Choose your wireless network and connect.
- sign in to your Amazon account.
- Search for the Netflix app and download it from the Amazon App Store.
- Open the Netflix app and sign in with your account.
- choose a movie or show you want to watch and press play.
Now that you know how to connect Netflix to TV, you can enjoy watching your favorite shows and movies in high definition. We hope this guide has provided you with the information needed to successfully connect Netflix to your TV! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us(此处放的是印度商城的链接，各站点可按照实际情况做修改，例如contact us through email, 然后做mailto:的链接)!
If you're also looking for guides on watching YouTube on your TV, click here: How To Watch YouTube On Your TV: A Beginner's Guide
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube for the latest updates on our TCL products and events.