1. Upgradable to support 5G New Radio (NR) stand-alone networks.
Availability varies by country and carrier.
2. TCL 10 5G Wi-Fi speeds at approximately 867Mbps as compared
to TCL PLEX’s at 433Mbps.
3. Data are theoretical values in the sub-6 band based on the
theoretical download speed of a standard 4G phone (400Mbpbs) to
the download speed of TCL 10 5G (2.3Gbps). Real speed depends on
user network and other factors.
4. Wired High-Resolution Audio-compliant headphones are needed
to listen to music in Hi-Res Audio quality. The headphone
accessory supplied in box is not compliant with Hi-Resolution
Audio. Headphone accessory availability varies by region and
5. Based on results from TCL lab tests. △E is the standard
calculation metric which correlates the human visual judgment of
differences between two perceived colors.
6. 91% screen-to-body ratio calculated with VA/TP method.
7. Based on the upload speed of a standard 4G phone (75Mbpbs)
compared to the upload speed of TCL 10 5G (200Mbps).
8. Extreme low-light environments refers to brightness
conditions below 1 lux.
9. Refers to 15MB photos taken at 64MP resolution or 51MB
10-second 4K videos @30FPS, dependant upon available end user
All 5G speeds are based on theoretical values in the sub-6 band.
Real speeds depend on user's networks and other factors.
Actual product features and specifications (including but not
limited to appearance, color and size), as well as actual
display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds,
interface and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the
point of sale for further information.
The product pictures shown are for reference only. The images
shown on the display screen are simulated and for demonstration
purposes only. Please take actual products as standard.