1. Upgradable to support 5G New Radio (NR) stand-alone networks. Availability varies by country and carrier.
2. TCL 10 5G Wi-Fi speeds at approximately 867Mbps as compared to TCL PLEX’s at 433Mbps.
3. Data are theoretical values in the sub-6 band based on the theoretical download speed of a standard 4G phone (400Mbpbs) to the download speed of TCL 10 5G (2.3Gbps). Real speed depends on user network and other factors.
4. Wired High-Resolution Audio-compliant headphones are needed to listen to music in Hi-Res Audio quality. THe headphone accessory supplied in box is not compliant with Hi-Resolution Audio. Headphone accessory availability varies by region and market.
5. Based on results from TCL lab tests. △E is the standard calculation metric which correlates the human visual judgment of differences between two perceived colors.
6. 91% screen-to-body ratio calculated with VA/TP method.
7. Based on the upload speed of a standard 4G phone (75Mbpbs) compared to the upload speed of TCL 10 5G (200Mbps).
8. Extreme low-light environments refers to brightness conditions below 1 lux.
9. Refers to 15MB photos taken at 64MP resolution or 51MB 10-second 4K videos @30FPS, dependant upon available end user space.
All 5G speeds are based on theoretical values in the sub-6 band. Real speeds depend on user's networks and other factors.
Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, color and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, interface and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the point of sale for further information.
The product pictures shown are for reference only. The images shown on the display screen are simulated and for demonstration purposes only. Please take actual products as standard.