TCL Technology Holding Limited, offers a 1 year limited warranty on selected TCL devices that are found to be defective in materials or workmanship upon submission of the following items:
- Proof of purchase – consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, dealer’s name, model and serial number of the product.
General Terms and Conditions
This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
Items and Conditions Not Covered:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
- Abuse or misuses, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with TCL’s instructions on usage and maintenance
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by TCL for use with this product
- TCL will not be responsible for any repairs caused by third party component parts, or service that is found to be the cause for the defect or damage of the product.
- TCL will not be responsible for failure to use the battery in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. For example, do not attempt to open sealed devices, such as batteries. Opening of sealed devices may result in bodily injury and/or property damage.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of TCL
- This warranty does not affect the consumers’ statutory rights nor the consumers’ rights against the dealer related to their purchase/ sales agreement.
TCL’s 1 Year Limited Warranty will abide by the following options regarding claims:
- Repair the TCL product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability
- Replace the TCL product with the same model (or with a product that has similar functionality) formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, also;
a. When a TCL product or part is replaced or provided, any replacement item becomes the customer’s property and the replaced or refunded item becomes TCL’s property
b. TCL will not provide any data transfer service. This is the customer’s responsibility. TCL shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced. Customer should maintain a separate backup copy of the contents of the device’s data.
- Repair or Replacement of any TCL product under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- Warranty repairs are available free of charge at TCL authorized repair centers for products that comply with the General Terms and Conditions of this warranty. Shipping cost of the defective product(s) to TCL authorized repair center is to be paid by the customer. The customer is responsible for any damage to the defective product during shipment to the authorized repair center.
- This warranty is not transferrable. This warranty will be the purchasers’ sole and exclusive remedy and neither TCL nor its service centers shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
- This warranty extends to products purchased and sold within the United States and Canada. All products sold in United States will be subject to their respective state and federal laws. All products purchased in Canada will be subject to Canadian laws.
Customer Care Contact Information