1. TCL Coins (“Program”) is a reward program rewarding members of TCL Loyalty Programme (“Members”). Members can get some special benefits in this Program, such as discount coupons, prizes, customized service, rich events, etc.
2. Members are not bound in any way to participate in this Program and participation in this program is purely voluntary. Your participation in this Program is governed by these terms and conditions, and such other policies as applicable on the TCL official website.
3. Participation in this Program is available only to TCL exclusive customers and persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and who have registered as members of TCL Loyalty Programme. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, or disqualified or barred by law or restraint by court order etc., are shall not be eligible to participate in the TCL Loyalty Programme. Purchase of TCL products for commercial use or purchase the products in bulk or Institutional or for Central or State government or Municipal or local purpose shall not be eligible to participate in this program.
4. TCL Coins are points acquired by shopping, sharing of product pages, reviewing on purchased products, download TCL Home APP, participating in TCL events and more. TCL Coins accrued under this Program will be credited to your TCL account. You may use them on TCL online store, or use them to redeem coupons and gifts.
5. Please refer to TCL Reward Tasks to know how many TCL Coins you will get through finishing each task, subject to the maximum limit mentioned in each task. TCL may, at its sole discretion, update TCL Reward Tasks from time to time.
6. TCL Coins cannot be transferred from one account to another or merged or clubbed with any other account, every account shall be treated to be an individual account.
7. TCL Coins are valid for a period of thirty-six (36) months commencing from the date of being obtained. TCL Coins shall be used within the period. Otherwise it will be automatically expired and cannot be retained.
8. The rate/value at which discount coupons are redeemed is floating, which may vary from product to product and is subject to change at its sole discretion of TCL. TCL may change or vary the rate at which TCL Coins are awarded and redeemed at any time without prior notice.
9. Redeemed TCL Coins shall not be exchangeable or mixed or fused either partially or fully with other rewards, and are not refundable, replaceable or transferable for in cash or credit under any circumstances.
10. Discount coupons cannot be clubbed with any other discounts/offers at TCL online or offline store unless otherwise specified.
11. Gifts and discount coupons once generated cannot be exchanged or transferred or retained or refunded with equaling value or cancelled. Once you have confirmed your redemption request, it is irrevocable and you cannot ask for a refund of TCL Coins used for the redemption, or reverse your request.
12. For any or all redemption of TCL coins, all or any taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs levied by respective authorities shall be borne by the Members.
13. TCL reserves the right at its sole discretion without prior notice to Members to add, delete, alter, withdraw, cancel, amend, or modify any part of or the entire Program at any time and TCL assumes no liability in relation thereto.
14. Upon termination of the Program for any reason whatsoever, you acknowledge and agree that your right in the Program, including the earning and redemption of TCL Coins, will be ceased or get altered, subject to the notice by TCL.
15. Neither TCL nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury or any other claims incurred as a result of this program.
16. In no event TCL shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected under this Program.
17. These Terms are governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China (excluding the laws of Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR and Taiwan) (“China”).
18. All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of China.