TCL OFFICIAL SINGAPORE Warranty Policy
1. This terms and conditions agreement is only applicable to Singapore and its islands within the Singapore boundary. All items that are sent or delivered to any regions out of Singapore will not be covered under any return, exchange or warranty.
2. The prices stated are during the relevant period of the promotions purchased or confirmed. There will be no changes to the price after the order has been confirmed and agreed upon. No further discount after order is confirmed and/or paid.
3. TCL OFFICIAL SINGAPORE warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period as defined in the Limited Product Warranty Chart, and will at its sole discretion, repair, or replace the product with a similar product.
4. The Warranty period commences on the date of delivery. In the case, where the customer lost the proof-of-purchase, the warranty period shall be deemed to have started one month from the the date of manufacture indicated on the products or obtained from the serial number.
5. Within the full warranty period, TCL OFFICIAL SINGAPORE will, at no additional charge, perform repair or replacement of defects in workmanship or parts of the item covered by the warranty. The limited warranty will be covering the basic checks.
6. If repair is not possible or not commercially viable, TCL OFFICIAL SINGAPORE may replace the product with a new or refurbished product of similar functionality. After a repair, firmware upgrade or replacement the warranty period will continue from the date of the original purchase.
7. Product is considered Out of Warranty based on the conditions set for in the Limitations and Exclusions section.
8. All free gifts are not included in the warranty. Warranty does not include any refund, be it full or partial.
9. Any findings report is deemed to be a confidential document, any request for the reports will be subjected to the management approval.
10. For any services required, the buyers can call the hotline during the stipulated operation timing, weekdays between 10pm to 7pm excluding public holidays. Alternatively, the buyers can email us at email@example.com
Limitation and Exclusions
11. The Warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
i. The Warranty Period has expired.
ii. The product is damaged due to improper use, mishandling, or negligence after the purchase of the product.
iii. Warranty does not cover the natural ageing of materials, normal wear and tear, or the customer's change of mind.
iv. Warranty does not cover consequential damages. (e.g. loss of data or loss of income)
v. Alteration on the proof-of-purchase or model/serial number in any way or is made illegible. (e.g. removed, erased defaced, altered or tampered)
vi. Loss of purchase order invoice, service team will be using the serial number to verify that the product is still within the warranty period from manufacturer build date.
vii. Repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorised companies or persons.
viii. Defect caused by excessive use outside the intended purpose.
ix. Defect resulted from the abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the user manual of the product.
x. Damages caused by connecting non-recommended peripherals, additional equipment or accessories in the user manual.
xi. Damages caused by act of nature such as animals, lightning, unusual voltage, fire, natural disaster, rain, etc.
xii. Integration of third party application used on- or with the purchase products.
xiii. Products that have image retention is not covered as it is temporary: it will go off naturally in time.
xiv. Screen Burn-In is not covered as it is classified as user-caused damage (such as keeping the TV on for long hours with static images being displayed as it is recommended to keep the screen off when not in use)
xv. The company and delivery team will not be responsible for any physical damage to the set that is wall mounted when the installation has been done.
xvi. The wall-mounted installation services are not included in the warranty.
xvii. Total of 3 years full on-site warranty (inclusive of parts and transport) for valid products during effective period is subjected to the issue occurred.