How do I interact with the status bar?
An icon will appear on the top of the screen when you receive a notification. You may also hear a sound notification depending on your sound settings. From the notification bar, you can:
1) See your notifications by swiping your finger down from the top of the screen.
2) Respond to a notification by touching it.
3) Dismiss a notification by swiping it sideways.
4) Dismiss all event-based notifications by touching “Clear all” at the bottom of the screen. Some on-going notifications may remain.
5) Access quick settings by dragging the status bar down with your finger and then accessing more settings by touching the icon.
6) Call or SMS back directly from a notification, and even hang up a call.
7) You can also customize a notification tile by touching “Add”, and then pressing and dragging a tile to add or remove it.