The Carrier Marketing Manager works alongside the Account Management team and Marketing team. The candidate will be focused on the development and implementation of carrier marketing programs, initiatives, and campaigns to increase brand presence and drive sell-through. This position requires expertise in the wireless industry and proven success managing carrier in-store and local marketing campaigns. Main point of contact relationship between TCL and customer for all things Go-to-Market, channel marketing, and channel/front-line training execution.
Roles & Responsibilities
Channel Subject Matter Expert:
- Responsible for providing dedicated marketing support to the assigned carrier partners, the Carrier Marketing Manager will proactively develop programs to ensure ongoing awareness and sell-through efforts of our products.
- This role will serve as the subject matter expert for the collection of relevant data and feedback from the carrier to assist in creating launch support strategies with marketing, promotions, advertising, and training, as well as to support product planning decisions.
- Manage the go-to-market launch strategy and timing; monitoring status and escalating issues if they arise.
- Coordinate with marketing teams (advertising, events, merchandising & collateral, digital & web) to execute approved strategies and deliverables.
- Ensures all necessary internal and external reviews/approvals are obtained for successful program executions.
- Understand the carrier’s operational flow/systems for each account to provide reporting back to internal teams.
Go-To-Market Strategy Management:
- Manage the timing of Go-to-Market deliverables (training documents, creative content, etc) to ensure that carrier support elements are ready for launch.
- Work with the Marketing team to manage and facilitate the communication of existing and new global marketing initiatives and programs to the assigned Carrier partners.
- Collect all necessary data to define and report industry trends and product sell-through analysis by channel and market to draw conclusions on sell-through, areas of improvement and opportunities.
Launch Support & Post Launch Analysis:
- Ensure carrier teams and brand ambassadors have the support needed to improve and sustain sales of products.
- Work closely with field team management to help define directives, secure and travel to support necessary regional marketing efforts as needed, as well as attend relevant sales meetings to drive the business.
- Conduct post campaign/launch analysis with carriers, evaluate strategies and modify as necessary.
- Work directly with sales executives to drive and execute retail campaigns and programs.
- Execute with excellence and continually look to drive improvements.
- Work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require high-speed tactical execution.
- Work independently and actively in a team environment in order to achieve customer business. objectives, personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames and specifications.
- Assist in and if needed direct the TCT Marketing team in lab and field trials related to the introduction of products sold to the customer.
- Share final assets with customer upon internal completion and address customer.
- Research internal and competitive product launch and marketing initiative analysis.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- 3-5 years full-time carrier marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required, or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite intermediate-expert proficiency (specifically Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Adobe Suite proficiency (specifically Acrobat).
- Proficient computer skills and experience/knowledge with cloud applications such as Box/Dropbox/Google Drive, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills required.