We are looking for a strategic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team and drive the growth of the TCL business with large retailers and major e-commerce customers. This role will support product launches, manage ongoing digital merchandising, and real-time optimizations as part of a full-funnel customer journey through TCL and customer-facing retail partner channels. The Digital Marketing Specialist is critical in managing cross-functional priorities across TCL to accelerate growth and impact aligned with our ambitious sales goals. We are looking for someone passionate about creative problem-solving, who builds solutions quickly, and who is ready to make an impact in the category.
- Responsible for strategizing, implementing, and optimizing consumer-first Digital/Channel marketing programs across the digital landscape to increase business impact.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the internal team and external retailers, collaborating with stakeholders to identify new opportunities, develop strategies, and design programs measured against goals and objectives.
- Set up and manage the strategy and execution of category marketing campaigns, including digital merchandising, creative production, QA, media planning, deployment, testing, and reporting.
- Develop and analyze channel performance metrics to drive marketing decisions and optimize activation strategy.
- Leverage test-and-learn approach to evaluate campaign performance, optimize program effectiveness, and drive marketing creative and messaging efficacies.
- Manages reporting dashboards, synthesizes performance insights, and proactively communicates campaign success and business results to leadership and stakeholders in a clear, timely, and consistent manner.
- Remain current and informed on industry trends, new offerings, and interactive technologies to drive the business forward.
- Champions positive working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and with third-party vendors and service providers.
- 3- 5 years of experience in the digital space, supporting or leading marketing initiatives or channel programs (web management, e-commerce, email marketing, SEM/SEO, and social media).
- Working knowledge of digital marketing technology and infrastructure, demonstrated experience supporting cross-functional teams to ensure timelines are met, and goals are achieved.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills to inform, influence, negotiate, mediate, and guide work through a large, cross-functional organization.
- Demonstrated strategic, critical thinking, and organizational skills to distill complex problems into clear solutions, identify dependencies, and drive results.
- Experience managing operational best practices, lean processes, and tools in a growing organization.
- Experience with retailers and content syndication partners is a plus, including but not limited to Vendor Central, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), PDM, Item 360, Sellpoints, Syndigo, etc.
- Project management skills required, including proven ability to work with cross-functional project teams, resulting in successful new launches and robust content.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.