We are currently looking for a Field Service Manager - Authorized Service Providers (ASP) to join our Customer Advocacy team located in Irvine, CA. The Field Manager will lead all aspects of TCL’s Authorized Service Providers program, ensuring that the utmost care is given to our customers. Working with both internal and external partners, this position will lead TCL’s efforts to provide a seamless, customer friendly, service experience for TCL’s Authorized Service Providers and end-user customers.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Onboarding and support TCL’s third-party service providers that perform depot repair, refurbishing, onsite service and returns.
- Search, vet and assist with contract negotiation and creation.
- Provide continual support for third-party servicers, and partners to prevent and resolve customer issues.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for all ASP support.
- Coordinate with appropriate partners to manage issues to resolution.
- Lead quality control efforts ensuring optimum cost control.
- Project manage all aspects of onboarding and continuous improvement
- Interdepartmental coordination for spare parts, technical support and infrastructure
- Partner with sales ensuring they are kept up to date with progress of retailer service authorization and any potential challenges
- Creation and ongoing improvement of related procedures and processes
- Review and approve service claims and associated service costs.
- Travel to potential service provider locations to review operations and identify worthiness to provide service.
- Training of service providers as applicable
- Creation and maintenance of service/support articles on ASP portal
- Ability to travel approx. 20%.
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Alternative degrees or extensive work experience in relevant industries will be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and proficient in time management.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization, front line to executives.
- Experience with Appliances and consumer electronics preferred.