The Inventory Manager will lead all aspects of TCL’s Inventory Management program along with executing day to day monitoring and ordering to ensure 100% availability of required finished goods and spare-parts.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategies for inventory control procedures and report on their effectiveness for all TCL product categories.
- Periodically plan, review and submit inventory forecast for finished goods and spare-parts.
- Monitor returned products, refurbish inventory and monthly consumption.
- Analyze inventory requirements against demand plan and sell out data.
- Manage inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Monitor inventory products daily, weekly, and monthly for consumption data.
- Anticipate inventory problems and shortages and prepare inventory management reports regarding trends, anomalies etc.
- Present inventory reports to senior management and comply with company rules and regulations.
- Work closely with overseas headquarters for inventory planning.
- Propose strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Project manage all aspects of Inventory Management program and continuous improvement of existing system and process [SOPs].
- Serve as the primary escalation point for all inventory issues.
- Lead quality control efforts ensuring optimum cost control while achieving CSAT and Inventory availability KPI.
- Create and manage part BOM’s process.
- Work collaboratively with the Sr. Service Manager and other CA team members.
- Partake in yearly Inventory Audit process.
- Travel to potential service provider locations to review operations and identify worthiness to provide service.
- Ability to travel approx. 5%.
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Alternative degrees or extensive work experience in relevant industries such as Logistics, Retail or Consumer Electronics will be considered.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with inventory management.
- Proficient with MS office tools and ability to interpret various data sets.
- Understanding of budget management
- Exceptional organizational, time management skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization, front line to executives.
- Experience with TV, Smart Phones, Computers, Appliances and consumer electronics preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Mandarin a plus!