Already one of the world's best-selling consumer electronics brands, TCL is now the fastest-growing TV brand in North America. TCL (The Creative Life) was founded more than 35 years ago and prides itself on delivering high quality products featuring stylish design and the latest technology. With extensive manufacturing expertise, a vertically integrated supply chain, and state-of-the-art panel factory, TCL offers innovative televisions, including the award-winning TCL® Roku TV™ and numerous other life- enhancing electronics products.
With our fantastic growth comes the need for an equally impressive Android Software Engineer. TCL’s Quality Control team seeks a full time Quality Control Engineer to assist the department with all its research and development needs.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Technical Support for the Development of NPI
- Establishment and improvement of local testing environment.
- Local test and validate for NPI firmware and after-sales firmware.
- Field test for new product.
- Organize and guarantee Home Test (Beta test).
- New product testing issues debug supports.
- Product Issues Quick Response
- After-sales maintenance support (Confirm – Reproduce – Submit – Follow up the issues).
- Local technical support (Technical details output – Solutions output).
- Drive UE improvement base on the test.
- Market Research and Data Collecting
- Regional market perception and product competition analysis (Major is F/W like OS, AI, IoT).
- Planning, researching, collecting and analyzing UE, summarizing user key requirements (Major is F/W like OS, AI, IoT).
- Other support requirements
- Other support requirements from TCL HQ.
- Other support requirements from TCL NA team.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Service & Software or equivalent major.
- Fluent in the English language, both verbal and written. Fluent in Mandarin.
- Knowledgeable in Consumer Products' (especially TV) corresponding market strategy, habits and US test standards.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience with focus on quality assurance and/ or product development.
- Familiar with Android/Linux operation system is preferred.
- Experience with taking on products from concept to manufacturing of Consumer Products.
- Has experience on TV Hardware/Software will be good Understand US product market access requirements.
- Identifying and understanding project goals, details and deadlines and communicating that to marketing team members to elicit collaboration and ensure clear objectives.