Already one of the world's best-selling consumer electronics brands, TCL is now the fastest-growing TV brand in North America. TCL (The Creative Life) was founded more than 35 years ago and prides itself on delivering high quality products featuring stylish design and the latest technology. With extensive manufacturing expertise, a vertically integrated supply chain, and state-of-the-art panel factory, TCL offers innovative televisions, including the award-winning TCL® Roku TV™ and numerous other life- enhancing electronics products.
With our fantastic growth comes the need for an equally impressive General Office Clerk to keep our team on track. TCL’s Customer Advocacy team seeks a full time General Office Clerk to assist the department with all its clerical needs.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Receive and process invoices for payment and update invoice details accordingly
- Input and track reimbursements
- Processing of part purchases
- Input and track service claims which span multiple software programs
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Manage and organize records and files
- Prepare relevant reports as needed
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis
- Downloading and updating reports
- Downloading and tracking service requests and associated data from our CRM
- Basic excel computations to track and trend orders
- Tracking meeting minutes and action items
- The position will also require coordination with other departments, vendors and customers as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 2 years of data entry experience or related office experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically
- Excellent communication skills – Oral and written
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Typing speed minimum of 40 wpm with accuracy of at least 90%
- Local candidates only