Our company is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist who will help support our business with large retailers and major e-commerce customers. This candidate will cross multiple functional areas, working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams, to support product launches and on-going online merchandising. In addition to managing product setups at major retailers, you will help to optimize new product introductions, merchandising, and other e-commerce programs. As we continue to grow, a successful hire will assist and gain experience across all areas of digital and channel marketing. This position will play a pivotal role in growing the TCL brand through consumer-facing retail partner channels, as well as all digital channels.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Setup and management of skus and product pages at TCL’s core etail accounts, including management of online catalog data, images, specifications, pricing, rich media, etc.
- Conduct site audits to ensure product catalog is optimized and accurate, while keeping an eye on sales trends, inventory reporting, reviews and more, to further optimize content.
- Work closely with Sales and Product Marketing teams to coordinate the launch of new products and merchandise product detail pages for optimal user experience.
- Maintain brand pages and landing pages at retail on a seasonal basis, working closely with internal Design team to continually produce engaging assets.
- Assist in channel budget management and planning and help coordinate seasonal and launch-related marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain on-going relationships with retail partners and work directly with their marketing counterparts to ensure that the TCL brand identity is maintained across all consumer-facing touchpoints.
- Work with internal cross-functional TCL team to develop engaging content for landing pages, product detail pages, syndicated content pages, fact tags, blog posts, and other vehicles as needed. Help in telling compelling brand and product stories which generate engagement and conversion.
- Develop and maintain marketing verbiage, images, and other assets that will be used across channels for product launches and other key brand and account-based initiatives.
- Assist Director of Digital Marketing in campaign preparation, setup, and execution, while identifying opportunities to develop new content and improve user experience.
- Work with Director of Digital Marketing to refresh and maintain content on TCL regional websites and optimize product pages on TCL owned and operated platforms.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in various digital disciplines such as e-commerce, email marketing, SEM/SEO, advertising, social media, influencer marketing, etc.
- Experience with retail portals and content syndication partners a plus, including but not limited to: Vendor Central, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), PDM, Item 360, Sellpoints, Syndigo, etc.
- Project management skills required, including proven ability to work with cross-functional project teams, resulting in successful new launches and robust content.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task/manage priorities.
- Must be professional, proactive, self-motivated, dependable with a positive attitude.
- Must be empathetic, sensitive, patient and discretionary when handling customer concerns.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Up to date on marketing and e-commerce trends to improve sales.
- Interest in Consumer Electronics industry and e-commerce field preferred.
- Experience with Photoshop a plus.