TCL is looking to hire a Director of Sales for it’s Home Entertainment Business responsible for Regional Retail and Distribution. This highly motivated person will be responsible for the overall business performance and strategic development of these customers as well as others assigned under their leadership. We are looking for 10+ years of direct experience related to these customers and this individual must be able to partner with internal department leads to ensure all business objectives are achieved. Must be able to develops, coordinate and communicate strategies, objectives and programs for all marketing and sales activities related to these organizations.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Develop Sales and Marketing Strategy – Working with members of the sales and executive management team, the Director of Sales drives the creation and implementation of the company’s sales and marketing strategy to increase market share and profitability in each business segment.
- Managing Activities of the Sales Organization – Provide leadership to insure the achievement of sales revenue targets and profitability. Provide leadership to ensure world-class customer service and marketing strategy without compromising company profitability. Provide executive management detailed analysis, modeling, pricing and business maintenance and growth strategies. Coordinate communication and activities between all sales personnel toward accomplishing organizational goals. Clearly and quickly works through the complexity of key issues, problems, and opportunities to affect action.
- Grow the Business – Responsible for P&L and revenue generation for TCL’s Home Entertainment products. Identifies and coordinates efforts toward identifying new customers and product offerings. Provides direction and leadership for potential product and business acquisitions. Deliver business leadership in terms of customer knowledge, consumer electronics and long-term market positioning. Chart new directions.
- Team Building, Maintenance and Participation – Partners with sales team as well as other business leaders to ensure effective coordination and relationships with all disciplines of the organization.
- Develop a Sales & Marketing Vision – Develops a long-range course of action or set of goals to align with TCL’s vision. Integrates information from all sources to develop a well-informed, diverse perspective that can be used to optimize organizational performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong sales background with minimum 10 years sales experience with proven track record in developing national sales strategies and building world-class sales and marketing solutions for organization in similar industries.
- Must have demonstrated success in selling service solutions in a competitive marketplace
- Prior experience working for a consumer electronics manufacturer or distributor is preferred
- Must be successful in managing effective deployment of resources, systems and personnel to enable achievement of organizational objectives
- History of impacting positive and efficient process and system change throughout an organization
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions
- Must have the ability to interact at all levels within customer's organizations, especially within the national home improvement retailers
- Self-motivated and must welcome responsibility, challenge and decision-making
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Travel upwards 40%