Under minimal supervision, the Executive Assistant is someone who offers administrative support services to the President of TCL North America (the Company). This position will address key issues touching all departments as well as provide crucial support for numerous projects and initiatives. This role requires independent judgment and initiative on assignments that are time sensitive in nature and may perform special assignments such as researching information and compiling reports. The right candidate must be a proactive member of the organization who provides assistance to the President and at times some members of the executive staff. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Assist the department with problem-solving for crucial issues throughout the Company.
- Interface with staff at all levels with the highest level of professionalism.
- Conduct research on a variety of topics and provide information quickly and efficiently.
- Assist President with tracking the progress of various projects and initiatives, including record keeping and spreadsheet creation, and compiling data for quarterly and annual reporting.
- Prepare PPT report on project status that summarize the progress and list the key issues pending as well as solved.
- Work closely with the President to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Support the department for meetings, conferences, and at times travels.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Represent the Company at meetings and events, and effectively communicating the Company’s messaging to others.
- Learn new information, so you’ll always be smarter tomorrow than you are today.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with a combination of training, and experience within a corporate setting.
- 2-3 years of prior Executive Assistant experience.
- Possess the ability to write and communicate at a high level, and be able to quickly write letters, memos, and other communications for a variety of situations.
- Be an effective communicator, multi-task, prioritize, and handle pressure.
- Pay significant attention to detail, and have strong analytical skills.
- Have the ability to recognize important situations and quickly assess them.
- Be a motivated self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, and be able to work independently.
- Be creative, strategic, and look for possibilities and options instead of roadblocks.
- Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Understand the value of discretion and confidentiality in all circumstances.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, ability to write and edit, and work independently, is required.
- Ability to professionally communicate with all employees and pay significant attention to detail in all areas.
- Ability to juggle multiple items simultaneously and have strong organizational skills.