TCL is looking for a self-motivated versatile Graphic Designer who is passionate about designing for both print and digital including sell sheets, posters, hand-outs, infographics, trade show displays, t-shirts, emails, landing pages, and other digital marketing. The ideal candidate has an impeccable design sense, a keen eye for detail, and constantly seeks to understand project needs. This position is a combination of design, creative strategy, and execution for a variety of marketing programs and deliverables across digital, print, and social media channels.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Design high-quality and innovative creative, including but not limited to: printed materials and sales collateral, presentations, signage for events, email, landing pages, social media/web graphics, etc.
- Apply innovative visual design and expert knowledge of graphics, layout, color usage, and typography concepts.
- Create graphics, icons, and other visual treatments as needed for use across all channels.
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing teams to maintain brand identity standards.
- Execute a consistent visual design and maintain aesthetics, standards and brand integrity.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure that all designs are interpreted and implemented as specified and meet all business requirements.
- 2+ years of design experience.
- Ability to turn complex information into clean design that communicates clearly.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and shift between projects seamlessly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat), plus HTML5, CSS, and some Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Take creative direction well and effectively but can also self-start.
- Thrive in a fast paces, high volume environment.
- Wildly creative and obsessively meticulous