TCL is looking for an HR and Office Coordinator who will provide critical HR administrative and office support to TCL’s Headquarters and HR Team by managing a streamline facilities operation and professional communication with both internal and external stakeholders. The HR & Office Coordinator is a key member of the HR Team and reports to the HR Manager. This position also partners with key cross-functional leaders and its key members.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Orders and maintains office supplies and inventory levels/needs.
- Maintain organization snack/supply room, breakrooms, and conference rooms.
- Communicate with facilities management and assistance with facility related tasks as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years required experience in an HR/office administration or project coordination related role.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills including friendly, professional demeanor is required.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; Ability to manage priorities and workflow is required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required (intermediate to advanced skills with MS Outlook required).
- Ability to work independently with little to no direction.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Possess good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.