Under the general direction of the Vice President of Sales, Canada, TCL is looking for a high-performing Senior Sales Manager to help us meet our growth targets in businesses including television and sound bar at some of the largest national account retailers in the CE industry. This person will be responsible for achieving category sales goals, developing sell-through and marketing plans and gaining consensus with TCL senior leadership. In addition, they are responsible for formulating innovative business development strategies and providing vision for sales strategies and their execution. This position will be responsible for maximizing TCL’s marketing, advertising, events, and training budget, while ensuring TCL is represented as a top tier leader in the industry. They will act as the face of the company at various major retailers, while acting as a liaison for TCL’s internal departments.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Sales Executives to develop short- and long-term strategic plans, including the preparation of annual Business plans and budget.
- Lead joint Business Planning activities with account in collaboration with TCL internal functions including Sales, Marketing, go-to-market, and Supply Chain.
- Coordination of collaborative digital and retail marketing and merchandising with accounts.
- Heavy involvement in creating and maintaining a 180-day sales plan by account.
- Conduct weekly and daily sales forecasts and account reviews to create reports and compare against objectives.
- Achieving strategic sales KPI’s as defined by account.
- Collaborative ownership of CPFR process both with internal teams and with accounts.
- Manage assigned budgets while consistently seeking revenue and cost optimization.
- Manage all related expenses with TCL accounting department.
- Negotiate annual vendor program agreements by account.
- Ensure organization-wide programs and events are administered, representing TCL as a world class consumer electronics brand.
- Manage executive relationships and metrics with accounts including inventory WOS / turn, contracts, quarterly business reviews, ad-hoc business reviews, and drive increased sales.
- Act as the liaison for assigned customer’s online portals.
- 5 years of sales experience (or equivalent) managing one or more major retail national accounts
- Demonstrated experience creating, evaluating, and analyzing customer forecasts is a must.
- Up to 25% travel to accounts, trade shows, and corporate meetings.
- Location: Ideally, GTA based - Hybrid schedule
- Efficient in Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong negotiation and client management skills.
- High energy, passionate and articulate.
- Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented
- Proven track record of efficiently maintaining and growing customer relationships
- Ability to interact at all levels within customer’s organization to increase shelf-share and drive increased business.
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment.