About the company:
TCT Mobile, Inc. (TCT), with its North American headquarters based in Irvine, California, is a subsidiary of TCL Corporation, a global consumer electronics brand with products currently sold in over 160 countries. A leader in mobile phones, TCT’s product portfolio includes TCL and Alcatel branded devices in the mobile, audio, and networking categories.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Handle Incoming/Outgoing Calls
- Greet and check-in visitors/guests.
- Implement and carry-out office safety procedures.
- Perform general office duties, which could include running errands.
- Help organize and maintain common office areas.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail.
- Maintain kitchen and office supplies on a daily and monthly basis.
- Maintain the reception area, copier areas, and conference rooms.
- Schedule and prepare meeting rooms, including ordering lunch as needed.
- Report any office repairs and schedule approved repairs.
- Provide general administrative support to the HR team and other Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
We at TCT look at our entire organization as family, and with that we truly work to emphasize work-life balance by offering flexible schedules to our talent. We also pride ourselves on our ability to provide competitive benefits to improve the quality of life for all employees. Our comprehensive benefits program features:
- A generous PTO plan in which benefits increase with tenure.
- Bonus plan to share in company’s profitability.
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx) coverage for you and your family starting on the first of the month following your date of hire.
- A 401K plan with generous matching contributions, available after 90 days of hire
- Financial security for you and your loved ones through Life Insurance, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account plans for medical and dependent care expenses allow you to save for your family’s needs on a pre-tax basis.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement