TCL is looking for an energetic and self-motivated versatile Order Fulfillment Associate who is looking to work for a winning team. The right hire will be responsible for processing customer orders, high volume data entry and verifying purchase order terms. This individual must also provide feedback to the proper functional areas within the company on issues such as orders, back orders, shipment specifications, cost/quotes, special pricing and other essential ordering matters.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for working with sales to monitor, audit, and process orders
- Monitor, assign and track open orders through the sales cycle and notify sales team
- Responsible for order entry, price confirmation
- Communicate, interact and collaborate with sales and other functions via email and/or phone
- Work with Supply Chain to receive updates on orders and monitor their status to prevent obstacles and expedite solutions for shipment of all sales orders
- Notify sales and update customer relationship database with tracking numbers to validate physical and virtual shipments.
- Assist with TV sample orders
- Managing sample requests for marketing and sales, monitoring the request until delivery to the recipient.
- Being able to prioritize requests based on urgency and coordinating with carriers to use the appropriate mode of transportation
- Reporting to marketing and sales teams daily
- Computer Skills - Good working knowledge of windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite and computer basics
- Must have strong data entry skills
- Must be able to manage high volume workload
- Provide high quality administrative support and ability to multi-task
- A proven track record in order management or customer service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, require sound judgment in resolving issues or making recommendations, and be proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Must have an internal drive for customer service; provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers and excellent written/oral communication skills