The Order Management Analyst will assist the Business Planning Team to analyze inventory levels, production speed, and product demand to determine the amount of finished product that will be produced. Determines the best metrics to use to provide the most accurate representation of the forecast. Works with other departments to determine optimal inventory levels.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the flow of data via internal order routing is operating properly and without error.
- Process and review orders for accuracy
- Request change orders/revised Pos when required. Engaging with retail partners and outbound team
- Revised orders as needed due to delivery date changes, requirement changes or inventory availability
- Request and track hot orders and hot containers
- Inform and assist customers and internal departments.
- Follow-up on orders and shipments, communicating any updates in a timely manner.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports for the department as required
- Utilize customer web portals as needed to confirm POs and obtain or submit order relevant information
- Updating and Processing orders in SAP
- Maintain a positive, collaborative work environment where employees are empowered to excel in their respective roles
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and at least two years’ experience in forecasting; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong computer related skills, including Microsoft Excel, are required
- Strong analytical skills including large volumes of data are needed
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with confidence at all levels of the organization
- Must possess detail orientation, solid execution capabilities, and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines with appropriate priorities
- Work effectively and collaboratively across departments and functions
- Problem solving skills needed for successful execution of position