Under the general direction of the VP of Sales and Sr. Director of Sales in the Home Entertainment department, TCL is looking for a high-performing Senior Sales Manager to help us meet our growth targets in television and sound bar in Target Stores and Meijer. This person will be responsible for meeting television and sound bar sales goals, achieving forecast targets, crafting sell in plans and justifying plans with TCL upper management and business planning. In addition, they are responsible for formulating innovative business development strategies and providing vision for sales strategies and their execution. This position will be responsible for maximizing TCL’s marketing, advertising, events, and training budgets while ensuring TCL is represented as a top tier leader in the industry. They will act as the face of the company at various major retailers, while acting as a liaison for TCL’s internal departments.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Sr. Director of Sales to develop short- and long-term strategic plans, including the preparation of annual Business plans and budget
- Heavy involvement in creating and maintaining a 90 and 120-day rolling sell in plan by account
- Conduct weekly and daily sales forecasts and account reviews to create reports and compare against objectives.
- Achieving shelf share goals during annual assortment summits by account
- Conduct and help direct weekly/bi-weekly CPFR calls with customers along with TCL business planning
- Manage assigned budgets while consistently seeking revenue and cost optimization
- Negotiate annual vendor program agreements by account while forecasting and tracking associated expenditures.
- Manage financial risks as it relates to customer deductions and off sets
- Ensure organization-wide programs and events are administered, representing TCL as a world class consumer electronics brand
- Manage executive relationships and metrics with key regional account including inventory levels, turns, contracts, quarterly corporate business reviews, periodic business reviews, and drive increased sales within the accounts as assigned
- Act as the liaison for assigned customer’s online portals
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with Target
- 40-50% travel to accounts, trade shows, trainings, summits and corporate meetings
- Location- Minneapolis, MN
- Efficient in Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office
- HEAVY experience creating, evaluating, and analyzing customer forecast is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong negotiation and client management skills. High energy, passionate and articulate.
- Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented
- Proven track record of efficiently maintaining and growing customer relationships
- Ability to interact at all levels within customer’s organization to increase shelf-share and drive increased business.
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment