The Masters in November?! It’s a little weird to see all of our favorites tee off at Augusta while many of us are also getting ready for the holidays, the Black Friday shopping frenzy, or even as we're preparing our snow-throwers. However, The Masters is almost always a golf spectacle that never lets us down.
What is the best way to enjoy it, though? As more and more folks seek alternatives to traditional TV services, I thought I’d share a few of the best ways to enjoy the tournament. Since both ESPN and CBS share the rights, where you watch it will depend on when you are tuning in.
- If you are a DirecTV subscriber, you’ll enjoy expanded live coverage and even a dedicated channel to Amen Corner holes, all in glorious 4K and HDR…WOW!! Get that awesome picture on our amazing 4-Series, 5-Series, 6-Series, or 8-Series TVs!
- With your cable or satellite subscription, you can log into CBS All Access for a free trial and start watching.
- For cord cutters, the options are almost limitless: Live TV options from Fubo, Hulu Live, YouTube TV, AT&T TV Now, and more, offer free trials to their live TV streaming services. That means you can even enjoy the match on the go in the fresh air!
- Another cool way to watch the tournament is to cast it to your TV from your preferred device! With your compatible PC, Android smartphone or tablet, or Apple device using AirPlay thanks to our latest software update, you can wirelessly mirror your screen (or connect an HDMI cable) after logging into masters.com for highlights, featured groups, the leaderboard and more!
- Last but not least, grab an antenna! Many sports fans forget about this! Every TCL TV has an advanced digital TV tuner built-in. There’s even an available electronic program guide, plus you even have the ability to pause and rewind live TV so you’ll neve miss a shot!
With so many ways to watch, and so much great golf bound to happen, it’s worth taking a break from putting on your snow tires, looking for that big turkey, or raking leaves to enjoy one of the best sporting events that 2020 has to offer…late though it may be!