Google TV has been in the market for a while now, and it has received great reviews from customers. It's great for people who have a lot of different hobbies or interests because it comes with an app store, which means that you can download apps for things like cooking, gaming, reading, listening to music, and so much more! If you're interested in getting Google TV, then preordering could be your best option because it's going to give you the best deal possible. Here are five reasons why you should consider the TCL Google TV P series for your next TV:
The TCL Smart TV P Series (P635, P735) is a perfect choice if you want to get into Google TV without spending a lot. It's got most of the same features as its more expensive counterparts, like the Google TV system, HDMI input, and an app store. It also comes with a remote control that has a keyboard on it, so typing in search terms is easier than ever.
Here are some common features in P635 and P735:
• Brilliant design: slim, sleek, all-metal design with an edgeless display. The All-glass design also provides better aesthetics and makes it look like it’s floating on your wall. You won’t see any gaps or borders around the edges of your Google TV device!
• Google TV: Google TV is the new operating system for televisions that connects you to all of your favorite content and apps, so you can watch what you want, where you want.
• Google Duo: this is a great app for those who want to make video calls with their friends or family members. It’s super easy to use and has a lot of features that other apps don’t have, including the ability to see what your friend is doing while they are talking to you (such as if they are driving, cooking, or doing something else).
• Game Center: This makes it easy to find and download games, as well as play them on the big screen. The Game Center also gives you access to news about upcoming titles and events happening in the gaming world.
• AR Fitness: this means that you can exercise right in front of your big screen without having to go anywhere else in your house (or even outside), which means less time exercising but more effective workouts because they’ll be shorter than if there were other options available, such as going outside or using an elliptical machine somewhere else in the house where they might not have access to their TV. It’s also great for people who are confined to a wheelchair or other mobility devices as it means that they don’t have to leave their home in order to get fit!
• Apple TV: this is a great way to watch all of your favorite TV shows and movies. It’s easy to use, has lots of features, and can be controlled by voice. You can also download apps such as Netflix or Hulu onto the Apple TV so that you can stream them directly from your device!
• Quick Panel: a great way to customize your phone. You can change the background, icons, and more. It’s super easy to use and there are lots of options available for you to choose from.
Then, here are some differences between the two models to help you choose:
The Google TV 4K Ultra HD Smart Display is a smart and beautiful device that delivers 4K resolution in the most stunning picture quality possible. The P635 has a brightness of 450nit/85”，330/75”，280/65”，260nit/55”/50”，240nit/43” (typ.), and an aspect ratio of 16:9 with resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.
The P735 also features a UHD resolution of 3840x2160 pixels (4K) and sports the industry standard for HDR content. The display also supports 4K WCG (Wide Color Gamut: 90% DCI-P3 color gamut) technology, which means it can reproduce more colors than ever before on its screen. In addition, P735 supports the 60Hz MEMC.
If you're into gaming, then you might have already heard of 60Hz MEMC. It's a feature that allows you to watch at high frame rates, and it's great for sports or fast-paced movies. This is because it enhances the viewing experience by increasing response time and reducing motion blur, which is good news for sports fans who want to see every moment of their favorite teams' games.
Dolby audio is a surround sound technology that gives you an excellent audio experience. With Dolby audio, sounds move around you in three dimensions, so it feels like they're coming from all sides.
When it comes to sound quality, the P635 uses Dolby audio while the P735 uses Dolby Atmos:
One of the best new features of the P735 is Dolby Atmos. This immersive surround sound technology delivers a more natural and realistic sound experience, thanks to its ability to move audio objects in three-dimensional space. That means you'll be able to hear different sounds coming from all directions around you, just as they would if you were actually there. Now is the perfect time to preorder Google TV so that you can enjoy this feature when it launches later this year!
• Google Assistant: This is a voice-activated user interface that helps users to control the device with simple voice commands. So if you have a question or need help finding something on YouTube, just ask your Google Hub!
• Google Stadia: Stadia is an online gaming platform with no game consoles required—just stream from anywhere in the world at maximum resolution and frame rate with low latency. There’s no download time either, so there's nothing stopping gamers from playing any game they want whenever they want!
• Google Play: You'll get access to thousands of apps and games, as well as all your favorite movies, TV shows, music, books, and magazines.
• Google Kids: Your kids will love the new Google Home experience with kid-friendly content that's curated by experts. They can also use their voice to ask the Assistant questions or control smart homeware just like mom and dad—no need for extra remotes!
• Google Photos: Keep all of your memories safe by storing them on Google. We already talked about the smart functions the two models both have in common, here are some more for P735.
The P635 is a great wireless streaming device that can seamlessly connect to your TV, Blu-Ray player, speaker, and more. It has built-in 2.4G+5G Wi-Fi for easy network connection. You can also connect it with Bluetooth 5.0 for instant connections without wires! If you have an HDR-compatible gaming console like PlayStation 4 Pro or Xbox One X, then this is the perfect companion device for your games as well, because it supports 60 fps frame rates!
The P735 comes with a Wi-Fi 5 chip that supports up to 1.7 Gbps (real-world speeds), which is twice as fast as the previous generation of Wi-Fi connectivity. The device also supports Bluetooth 5.0, HDMI 2.1+HDMI2.0*2 ports, and USB 3.0 ports for connecting external devices like keyboards or mice, headphones for private listening, and more!
If you have an HDTV that's older than 3 years, you're probably not getting the best picture quality. That's because HDMI 2.0*3 is a newer standard for connecting devices and sending data back and forth between them. If your TV does not support HDMI 2.0*3, it won't be able to transmit the latest 4K content from Netflix or YouTube at its highest quality (3840 x 2160).
Google TV is the most revolutionary technology in television since the invention of cable. You can watch movies and TV shows on demand as well as stream live programming from all your favorite channels. Google TV also provides access to apps for Facebook and Twitter, so you can stay connected to your friends while watching your favorite shows!
We recommend the TCL P series if you may not have enough budget but still want a 4K Google TV experience that offers excellent performance and value for money.
As you can see, there are many reasons to preorder Google TV. With the holiday season coming up, it’s the perfect time to get one of these devices and enjoy all of their great features.
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & YouTube for the latest updates on our TCL products and events.