NRL (or the "National Rugby League") is one of the most viewed sports in Australia. It attracts viewers from all states across the country, plus the New Zealand Warrior team from across the Tasman.
The 2022 NRL consists of a total of 16 teams, with the majority of teams being from NSW. Additional teams represent other locations from around the country, plus of course the NZ Warriors representing New Zealand.
p>The 2022 lineup of NSW teams is：
· Sydney Roosters. Currently one of the best teams in the NRL.
· South Sydney Rabbitohs. Arguably the best, but certainly the team with the most titles.
· Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. The team all the others love to hate.
· Penrith Panthers. Recently in good form, but can be a little overly confident.
· Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. Everyone hopes they do well, but need a bit more spirit.
· West Tigers. Many have a soft spot for the Tigers, but they are consistently average at the moment.
· Paramatta Eels. The Danger team. Usually fail to make it far, but capable of upsetting the bigger teams.
· Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks. A team with great potential that many are barracking for.
· St George Illawarra Dragons. On par with the Roosters, and currently in great form.
· Newcastle Knights. The Knights don't currently shine bright, but we love to give them hope.
The out-of-NSW teams are：
· Melbourne Storm. Sydney-siders always hope they don't make the eight, and the Storm love to prove them wrong.
· Brisbane Broncos. The Broncos can be a feisty team, just not feisty enough at times.
· Canberra Raiders. A great team with good players. Hopefully they make a title soon.
· Gold Coast Titans. The youngsters of the competition, they can be shocking at times.
· North Queensland Cowboys. Siblings to the Titans, putting it out there to prove themselves.
· New Zealand Warriors. Our cousins from across the Tasman, proudly supported by TCL.
We are lucky in this day and age to have the opportunity to stream and access free to air TV. We can support the teams we love so much, whichever team that happens to be.
A TCL smart TV give an easier path to view our favourite sports such as NRL. Both Kayo and Nine Entertainment hold rights to broadcast the NRL.
Nine Entertainment can be found on Channel 9 free-to-air TV or by downloading the 9Now app from the Google Play Store. The Kayo app can be also downloaded and installed via the Google Play Store. As a subscription service, however, they offer a range of features not available with Channel 9 or 9Now.
Kayo consider themselves to be the "Home of Sport", so offer plenty of live action and on demand NRL games. Being a subscription streaming service, they also try to ensure an ad-free environment.
The Kayo app provides special features such as; highlights packages, key moments, and Kayo minis. Kayo minis compile all the best bits from the games. If you don't have time to watch the full match, you can still enjoy all the important moments.
Kayo offers a free 14 day trial to all new customers, with prices starting at $25/ month branching to $35/ month for premium package viewing. Your subscription service is also free to cancel at anytime.
For an experience to bring you to the edge of your seat the 85” C825 will be a conclusive climax to your home entertainment. The C825 provides outstanding 4K QLED resolution with image enhancing technologies such as Dolby Vision IQ, MiniLED Full Array, and IMAX Enhanced. Enjoy amazing contrast and clarity and bold, bright colours to really bring those games alive.
This year also brings the C835 and C935 Series televisions. Both include all the features as above, plus low reflectivity, and higher brightness screens. Move your TV and watch the match outside at a BBQ with your mates, and don't be distracted by background reflections. The C935 Series also comes with an upgraded speaker system, so you can really get the sense of being in the crowd at the game.
To explore some of the great TCL television options for watching sports, visit our retailers in-store or online：
Go to Betta: https://www.betta.com.au/tcl
Go to Bi-Rite: https://www.birite.com.au/product-category/televisions-media/televisions/?_brands=tcl
Go to JB H-IFI: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/collections/tvs/tcl-tvs
Go to BING LEE: https://www.binglee.com.au/brands/tcl/tech/tv-video
Go to COSTCO: https://www.costco.com.au/search?text=TCL
Go to retraVision: https://www.retravision.com.au/search?facet=manufacturer&query=tcl
Go to Harvey Norman: https://www.harveynorman.com.au/tv-blu-ray-home-theatre/tvs-by-screen-size/all-tvs/tcl/993
Go to The Good Guys: https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/tcl#
Go to Video Pro: https://www.videopro.com.au/cf-233-PF%3d265~PT%3d14099~ST%3d~SC%3d1~SSC%3d1~B%3d92-televisions.aspx
Go to Appliancesonline: https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/filter/consumer-electronics/tvs/?brand=tcl
Copyright © 2023 TCL. All Rights Reserved.